Sunday, February 6, 2011

Returning Home

Do you like how I have not blogged once since I have been home?  My friend nicely pointed that out to me...
But, I do have valid excuses.  We left a week ago and I have not slept more than 2 hours at a time dealing with the children's jet lag.  When you add 4 of the kids having high fevers, croup, and vomiting it is a perfect situation for complete insomnia and not one extra minute for anything-including the 142 loads of laundry waiting for me.  I'm not complaining, just filling you in :) 
I do have so much more to write about Thailand that I did not have time to do there, so keep checking when you get a minute. 
We are all missing the children so much.  We get emails, pictures, and notes on FB from them and it makes me want to hop on a plane immediately!  The whole experience was like a dream. 

2 comments:

  1. Ally, you should buy some meltonin and give it to your kids at bedtime. It does wonders for kids with jet lag. (Also for moms and dads.)They sell it at CVS and Walgreens. Check with the pharmacist for dosage. It's totally safe. :)
    Glad you made it back safely!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved reading about your adventure! You have been such an inspiration to me and my family. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete